Presentation of the rally
Entrants will meet in Mâcon on August 27th at 1.30 pm for a commemorative cultural adventure based on the life and work of the Voisin brothers, around the area in which they were born and died. In this splendid region, we shall discover examples of the area’s rich architectural, historical and gastronomic heritage: star chefs will welcome us in a region (Bresse) rich in specialities, we shall explore the vineyards of Maconnais and Beaujolais. These excursions will be non-competitive; our aim is to allow to savour the beauty of the region while having fun.
Entry fees :
From Friday 27th August 2021 at 1.30 pm
(lunch not included) until Sunday 29th August 2021 at 3pm
, i.e. 2 nights with breakfast, 4 meals.
This includes accommodation, meals (including drink), visits, tastings, entertainment, souvenirs, booklet, rally booklet and rally nameplate, overnight security, emergency assistance (including return to hotel).
Not included are purchases and personal expenses and fuel costs
- For a crew of two sharing a double bed (1 large bed): 990€
- For a solo entry with driver alone: 690€
Any other permutations, such as family groups, pets, more passengers, can be accommodated by separate negotiation.
If you prefer to arrive earlier or stay later, please contact the hotel directly.
- Before 25th May: sending pre-registration application form with photographs and payment by bank transfer or cheque made out in euros
- June - 15 June: validation of the pre-registration applications by the committee and sending personal confirmation. Participants' registration is then final (first cheque cashed)
- 5-15 August: second cheque cashed.
- 27 August: arrival, welcome in Mâcon, registration at 1.30 pm, departure for tour at 3.30 pm.
- 29 August: end of rally at about 3 pm in Romanèche-Thorins (Rhône).
Principles of payment and refund
Due to the international health context, the request for pre-registration is desired.
Pre-registration is taken into account with two checks (€ 400 and € 590) which must reach the organization no later than May 25, 2021 (details in the email / letter acknowledging receipt of pre-registration). If it is chosen to pay by transfer, no later than May 25, 2021, the event's bank account is also mentioned in the email / letter acknowledging receipt of the pre-registration. At the beginning of June, the entrants will receive a final registration.
In the event of a sanitary ban on the event or in the event of cancellation due to a pre-registered crew before sending our confirmation (June 1): full refund.
In case of cancellation after sending the confirmation (June 1), a withholding of 30% of the first payment of € 400 (i.e. € 120) will be applied, the rest of the sums paid will be reimbursed (either by check or by bank transfer). Do not hesitate to contact us!